Covid-19 Risk Assessment - Guest Information
RegistrationCompleted prior to arrival
- Check-in from midday onwards
- Arrival time slot reserved at the time of booking
- Temperature checks will be carried out
- Room keys provided in protective covering (previously sterilised)
- Protective face masks will be available and must be worn on entry and at all times in communal areas
LuggageGuests will be requested to carry their own suitcases to the room allocated
Social DistancingGuests will be advised of the location of hand sanitiser dispensers along with an explanation of our social distancing measures and our “one-way pathway system”.
Dining RoomGuests will be allocated a table in the Dining Room and a time will be reserved for Breakfast.
Guest RoomsGuests will be required to service their own room and cleaning materials if required available on request. Waste bins to be emptied and handed in at the Bar.
Used towels to be put in the bag provided and exchanged for clean towels at the Bar.